Friday, October 9, 2009

Reversible Hats

I lost Lola's hat and she needed a new one - but I thought they'd be pretty easy to make so I didn't rush out and buy another one. Instead I bought this pattern off Etsy http://blog.betzwhite.com/2009/08/reversible-bucket-hat-pattern.html

It worked out really well I think? It took me about 3 hours to make the first hat (in light pink corduroy and calico), and 2 hours the next night to make the 2nd hat (the bright pink 'nana' fabric with purple flowers on the other side). I was watching tv while I was pinning and ironing though..

Lola does not like wearing any hats. so getting photo's was a mission..





2 comments:

  1. awww, they came out really nicely!
    you're a good maker of things. . .:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! The hats are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete