Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fathers Day 2010

It's my husband's 2nd fathers day ever this year, and I love to try and make it special for him. He is an awesome Dad to our daughter, and I know he's just bursting with excitement about having a son later this year (I know he's secretly always wanted a little boy :) ). 

But last year I wanted to make his first Fathers day special, so I sewed him up a treat, and I made him a Snapfish album as a momento of all the Daddy moments with Lola in their first year (sewing project blogged about here). I know he loved it - and I was delighted that I'd managed to capture so many fun moments between the two of them (not sure how he'd go making an album of lola and Mummy photo's though - as Dad's just aren't as good at taking photo's as we sentimental mums are! - sorry for the generalisation!)

But I decided that I would make him another album this year. It's the best way of getting our photo's off the hard drive and also of reminding him of what a wonderful Dad he is (oh, and of course how cute our daughter is too :))

Here are just a few of the photo's I've found to use in the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment